Overclocking service, Liverpool area

pielad0780

Commendable
Mar 7, 2016
I've build a z170 i7 skylake pc and would like it overclocking, don't want to post the pc as its watercooled in a cosmos 2 case so very big and very heavy. Is there a overclocking service in or around Liverpool?

Solution

Take a look at a few guides online and that will give you some idea of where to start, but make sure not to jump up to a high overclock straight away, take it slowly and keep an eye on your temps, also make sure not to go over the safe voltage.

Take a look at a few guides online and that will give you some idea of where to start, but make sure not to jump up to a high overclock straight away, take it slowly and keep an eye on your temps, also make sure not to go over the safe voltage.

Solution

pielad0780

Commendable
Mar 7, 2016

Thanks for replies, but I'd sooner pay for it be done by someone who knows what there doing, spent too much on the hardware to chance blowing it up.

It's very unlikely that you will damage anything, as long as you don't go crazy with the voltages, I would say it's quite hard to find someone in a shop who knows what they are doing more than the average guy these days.