[SOLVED] Overheat

Jul 31, 2019
I have some 4 case fans and wanted to test witch one of them is making noise, so in order to rule out the cpu fan i turnded it off(pluges out the motherboard power conector). After that i turned on the pc and got a bios warning that there is a cooler error for the cpu, after some 5 sec i turned off the computer. The cpu is ryzen 5 2600, and the cpu ran some 15 - 25 sec without a cooler that was pluged out, so the question is might have i done some dmg to the cpu by running it like that. Now the cpu is running @ 32-35 celsius. Thanks

Solution
so, if you haven't experienced any problems, why are you worried? pc parts don't break THAT easily. don't be fooled by what some people may tell you online. one mistake won't immediately damage your cpu. i do understand why you're scared though, it is alaways scary because a cpu is one of the more fragile and expensive parts of a pc. but if there was anything wrong with it, if the overheating caused damage, you would notice it.
Jul 31, 2019
I have no problems, just pluged the cooler back to the motherboard and all runs smooth, just got scared and cant get the question " did i do any dmg to the cpu by letting it run for aprox 15-25 max 30 sec w/o a cooler.

Jul 27, 2019
so, if you haven't experienced any problems, why are you worried? pc parts don't break THAT easily. don't be fooled by what some people may tell you online. one mistake won't immediately damage your cpu. i do understand why you're scared though, it is alaways scary because a cpu is one of the more fragile and expensive parts of a pc. but if there was anything wrong with it, if the overheating caused damage, you would notice it.

Solution