Overlclocked my Gpu now stuck in boot loop

Jan 21, 2019
I tried overclocking my gpu and I accidentally added too many zeros now my pc is stuck in a boot loop. When ever the bios resets there is a little glitch pops up quickly before it resets. The pc is about 3 years old.
I’ve already tried resetting the cmos battery as well as the clr-cmos thing. I also tried using the built in gpu on my cpu but I still had the same results. I’m pretty sure it’s my motherboard or ram but I’m not entirely sure.
Specs:
Gpu:Nvidia gtx 960 2gb
Cpu:AMD fx-6300 black edition
PSU:allied sl-8500btx
Motherboard:gigabyte ga-78lmt-usb3
Ram:Corsair value select ddr3 2x8gb
Sshd:seagate desktop SSHD 1000gb

When you get into a boot loop are you capable of booting into safe mode by gettinb to a recovery screen? If so i would go into safe mode and uninstall msi afterburner or whatever other utility you used to oc your gpu, making sure to delete all presets. If you cannot get into a recover menu to boot into safe mode, use your on board graphics to get into safe mode and uninstall your overclocking utility. Once you delete the overclockung utility, make sure to reinstall your video card and reboot. You can then reinstall the overclocking utility.

Jan 21, 2019

I already tried using my on board graphics and I was still stuck in bios

Jan 21, 2019

I let it try to boot a few times and it dosent get out of the bios so I cant boot in safe mode