P4P800 Audio Quality?

xyz

I'm thinking of buying a new P4P800, my current sound card is a Soundblaster
Live. I was thinking of possibly upgrading to an SB Audiology 2ZS mainly
for the surround sound capabilities. Most of my sound needs are for games.
Do you think that the P4P800 onboard sound will be as good as the SB
Audiology 2ZS or at least better than my current SB Live?

Thanks

Tried both, the SBlive is better than the on board sound. Stick with a
decent quality sound card.

locust

On Wed, 29 Dec 2004 17:41:14 -0500, "XYZ" <replytogroup@nospam.com>
wrote:

>I'm thinking of buying a new P4P800, my current sound card is a Soundblaster
>Live. I was thinking of possibly upgrading to an SB Audiology 2ZS mainly
>for the surround sound capabilities. Most of my sound needs are for games.
>Do you think that the P4P800 onboard sound will be as good as the SB
>Audiology 2ZS or at least better than my current SB Live?
>
>Thanks

Arthur

Sound on my p4p800 integrated audio was horrible...Put an Audigy and now...
what a difference ! I run a SB live in another p4p800 system and it's A LOT
better than integrated audio...
Hope it helps

Arthur

10t6ck8eqfl4l37@corp.supernews.com...