P8P67 SLI problem

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
IF GPU-z sees them both: 1. Bad SLI Bridge or 2. Software and Drivers.

IF you had previously installed an AMD/ATI GPU then that software MUST be uninstalled. It will interfere with and has been known to kill SLI and PhysX.

martynpops

Distinguished
Jul 14, 2010
never have had any ATI cards always bin with Nvidia GPU-z only saw 1 of my cards !! Just read that other post and in your Nvidia control panel page under your 3D settings you have the option SET SLI AND PHYSX CONFIGuration all i have in its place is SET PHYSX CONFIGURATION

Shutdown and remove the SLI Bridge AND try the brother's SLI BRIDGE AND play musical PCIe 2 x 6 Pin connections with both GPUs and see if GPU-z 'sees' it now or if you have a different problem.

IF NO CHANGE then IMO BAD MOBO :(

Since you tested them individually and they work individually the possibilities go way down.

martynpops

Distinguished
Jul 14, 2010
i'll try me bro's bridge ! and see what i can do with spare cables am guessing it could well be another trip to scan for a replacement !! cheers 4 ya help m8 !!