page cannot be displayed

parker

Hello,

I have a user that cannot get to msn.com or her banks URL (and I'm sure
there are other sites) but she can go to google,yahoo and countless other
sites. I have run updated versions of spybot,adaware, and symantec virus
scan. They did find some items but this did not correct the problem. Any
other ideas???

Thanks in Advance

What version of Internet Explorer is being used? If it isn't IE6 SP1
then update to this newer version. Also check your security settings
within IE (Tools|Internet Options|Security).
good luck
sh4d03

--
If you require more assistance or if my suggestion works please E-mail
me at sh4d03 [at] TPG [dot] com [dot] au - please make ensure you insert