Question Panoramic TG1682 only connecting one device to wifi

Nov 25, 2019
As title says, I’ve been only able to access my internet connection on one device since Thursday, Nov 21. From that point till now I’ve tried a number of methods to rectify my connection except for calling my ISP. My ISP doesn’t have the greatest customer support so I’m saving that option as a sort of last resort.

So I’m running my connection through a Panoramic TG1682G 2 in 1 Gateway. So my issue with this is that my roommates IPhone is the only device that gets a connection from this thing. Everything else connects and is secured, but has no access to the internet. I’ve tried the number one solution every single site says, reset. I’ve reset the router by power cycling and hitting the factory reset button already. I’ve flushed the dns through IP Config, hell I’ve even logged into the gateway to see if my roommate just blocked my IP’s but that wasn’t the case either. How do I fix this?

So if there’s anyone out there that knows what’s up feel free to reach out. I can provide more info if needed, just ask.

The part number looks very similar to this Arris gateway. I'd do the following:
  • move a PC/laptop with Ethernet close to the router; Disconnect every other Ethernet cable but that PC/laptop;
  • follow the guide to reset to defaults;
  • Disable WiFi immediately after that;
  • Start troubleshooting.
  • Once in a while - check and make sure you're still the only device connected.

Nov 25, 2019
The part number looks very similar to this Arris gateway. I'd do the following:
  • move a PC/laptop with Ethernet close to the router; Disconnect every other Ethernet cable but that PC/laptop;
  • follow the guide to reset to defaults;
  • Disable WiFi immediately after that;
  • Start troubleshooting.
  • Once in a while - check and make sure you're still the only device connected.
I’ve tried this and it seems to yield the same results. I can connect as the only device(as shown in router setting) and I still have no connection.

TRENDING THREADS