Part 2: Kalinka! Modding Between Moscow And Siberia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Travis Beane

Distinguished
Aug 6, 2010
18 and 19 were both amazing!
I'd love to have that V8 revving up for me.

And for 19, wow. Just wow. Is that the pinnacle of water cooling right there?

These Ruskies are good.

That wall coming down was just the best thing.

http://www.phazotron.com/en/misc.frige.html

If Phazotron - NIIR were to get into CPU cooling in the same way they competed with us years ago in terms of military radar tech ...

Pity their fabs are not competitive ... but in terms of instrumentation / cooling / power engineering, they are right up there.

Sorry for the shameless plug ...

NeeKo

Distinguished
Apr 24, 2010
You did not put a lot of effort into the comments huh?

And @ picture 6 Caption.. you sound very much american, the rest of the world never will.

fadetoblack

Distinguished
Sep 27, 2007
no disrespect to the site (because it rocks), but tom's hardware has the worst image gallery i have ever seen. come on guys, it's 2010. you can come up with better user interaction design than this.

demonhorde665

Distinguished
Jul 13, 2008
ask me number 10 is the best , sure it's not the fanciest , or wildiest. but i hoenstly think that is waht makes it teh best , it's still practical for using in a home even an avaerage users home, yet it's got a clear theme that many gamers could love. i'm surprised some boutique builder hasn't already done cases just like it. i just can't picture many many other designs going over well with the majority of people (as far as actually sitting in thier home) the desogns are jsut too wild generally but number 10 is just awsome yet still practical in function.

slimbones

Distinguished
Jun 27, 2006
Number 18 (the small block engine) is cool, but check out that microscopic monitor he's using. There's more bezel than screen!

theoutbound

Distinguished
Aug 30, 2010
A lot of great mods but the soccer ball is my favorite. I've always wondered how you have enough room to work inside of some of these cases. I hate trying to install a stick of ram in a case that isn't roomy enough, let alone assemble an entire machine from scratch.

lakelucid

Distinguished
Mar 28, 2009
I don't like any of them since they don't seem efficient in spreading heat and saving space. But then again, I guess you can't argue with art.

JonnyDough

Distinguished
Feb 24, 2007
Could have done without the lame commentary by the "author" (poster) of these pics, and the PC's shown weren't that great IMO...but it's still nice to see the work of others nonetheless. Bravo modders!

Status
Not open for further replies.