partition hard disk

sagar7997

Commendable
Jul 14, 2016
Dear Sir/Madam,
I want to inform you that my pc config is 500GB hard disk and 2GB ram .In present this hard disk is partition in 4 drive. So i want to made partition in 2 parts. please give direction and details about how to partiton made to create only 2 drives in my HDD. I am confused that how to calculate partition. and made partiton in 2 parts. details about my drives partition in 4 drives.

Drive C : 65.8 GB , Drive D : 100GB , Drive E : 149GB , Drive F : 148 GB.
Please i request you that give direction about how to successfully made 2 drives in my 500 HDD.

Solution
First you'll need to figure out how to move things from two of the partitions so you can then eliminate them. One way would be to move everything to an external hard drive. You didn't say how much was USED in each partition, so I have no way of knowing if you have enough free space to move from partition to partition.
Anyway once you get two empty partitions you can then remove them. After that you can expand the remaining two palrtitions into the unallocated space where the removed partitions were.
I've always used the Easeus Partition Master for this kind of thing. There is a free version for non-commercial use.

Good luck.
First you'll need to figure out how to move things from two of the partitions so you can then eliminate them. One way would be to move everything to an external hard drive. You didn't say how much was USED in each partition, so I have no way of knowing if you have enough free space to move from partition to partition.
Anyway once you get two empty partitions you can then remove them. After that you can expand the remaining two palrtitions into the unallocated space where the removed partitions were.
I've always used the Easeus Partition Master for this kind of thing. There is a free version for non-commercial use.

Good luck.

Solution