[SOLVED] ELB-iSCADA8m uboot cmd

May 30, 2019
Hello all,

I am using ELB-iSCADA8m powered with Android pie how do i pass a variable from bootloader to the kernel module.

Regards

Sam Jones

Solution
My cursory web-search did not provide enough info about this ELB-iScada, but based on your question, it seems to be Android-based product / device, and you better ask your question on Android forum. Keep in mind that Android kernel is not general-purpose Linux kernel, so not all facilities available under Linux are present in Android as well.

Ralston18

Titan
Overall, more information is needed.

And your question appears to be a "homework" question. Forum rules prohibit "doing homework".

And we truly have no way to know one way or another.

What you need to do is present more information about what you are working with, what you have done, and show your work/code to-date.

Present what you believe is a solution or the solution path you are applying.

Then request further comment or suggestions.

My cursory web-search did not provide enough info about this ELB-iScada, but based on your question, it seems to be Android-based product / device, and you better ask your question on Android forum. Keep in mind that Android kernel is not general-purpose Linux kernel, so not all facilities available under Linux are present in Android as well.

Solution