Patriot Memory Packs In Street Fighter 4 for PC

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArgleBargle

Distinguished
Jul 17, 2008
My experience with fighting games on the PC is that PC ports are never as much fun as consoles. Either the controls are godawful even with a gaming pad, or it's just not as fun to crowd around a monitor rather than a TV.

dingumf

Distinguished
Apr 20, 2009
[citation][nom]Arglebargle[/nom]My experience with fighting games on the PC is that PC ports are never as much fun as consoles. Either the controls are godawful even with a gaming pad, or it's just not as fun to crowd around a monitor rather than a TV.[/citation]

Tom fails nowadays with all the new editors

Gryphyn

Distinguished
May 18, 2006
I was the man on the old SNES SFII port, but now days with all the ultra 50x combo breaker super charge meter double team attack stuff...meh. I long for days when beating the crap out of your friend was more simple.

HibyPrime

Distinguished
Nov 23, 2006
[citation][nom]Shadow703793[/nom]OMG!!!! I didn't know they had 8.5Ghz RAM!!! Don't you mean DDR2 8500?[/citation]

If you're going to be that picky, then all of them are wrong. 6 GB DDR3 1600 MHz should be 800mhz, not 1600.

Quit bein so picky :p

[citation][nom]HibyPrime[/nom]If you're going to be that picky, then all of them are wrong. 6 GB DDR3 1600 MHz should be 800mhz, not 1600.Quit bein so picky[/citation]
True, but RAM manufactures advertise it as "DDR3 1600"; "DDR3 1333". But NEVER DDR2 8500MHz. It would be OK with out the Mhz part.

NuclearShadow

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2007
I'm really confused by this bundle offer. Street Fighter 4 has pretty low requirements and the average PC gamer certainly wouldn't need anything to be able to play it. Then there is the pricing issue while we can expect some sort of discount compared to the products being bought individually I doubt its going to be a good deal. Finally there is the issue of Street Fighter 4 being out for a little bit of time now I'm sure the majority that really wanted the game already bought it why didn't Capcom & Patriot make this deal before the release?

[citation][nom]Gryphyn[/nom]I was the man on the old SNES SFII port, but now days with all the ultra 50x combo breaker super charge meter double team attack stuff...meh. I long for days when beating the crap out of your friend was more simple.[/citation]

I also believe the same. SF4 is still great, but there so many cheap stuff with some characters able to spam their special like Ryu. I don

JeanLuc

Distinguished
Oct 21, 2002
[citation][nom]Kevin Parrish[/nom]# 4 GB DDR2 8500 MHz [/citation]

Kevin I heard on the grape vine Theo Valich is looking for a supporting reporter for website, you might want to drop him an email.

thesisko

Distinguished
Aug 27, 2009
[citation][nom]Arglebargle[/nom]My experience with fighting games on the PC is that PC ports are never as much fun as consoles. Either the controls are godawful even with a gaming pad, or it's just not as fun to crowd around a monitor rather than a TV.[/citation]

My experience with PC ports are that I'd much rather play the enhanced PC version on my HTPC at 1920x1080/4xAA on a 50" plasma than to buy a crappy console and be forced to endure low resolution, long load times and higher game prices.

Been enjoying Devil May Cry 4 and Street Fighter 4 most recently, cudos to Capcom for bringing these great games to the superior platform for ANY type of game.

thesisko

Distinguished
Aug 27, 2009
[citation][nom]Major7Up[/nom]Why would I want a fighter on the PC? People serious about that game will already have it for their console.[/citation]

Why would I want a console?

[citation][nom]Major7Up[/nom]Why would I want a fighter on the PC? People serious about that game will already have it for their console.[/citation]

people who are not lazy or cheap enough not to get a USB gamepad for there PC. The PC is still the ultimate for gaming as you do not have to wait every 5 years to upgrade the graphics on the games

thesisko

Distinguished
Aug 27, 2009
[citation]Why would I want a fighter on the PC? People not serious about gaming will already have it for their console.[/citation]

I think he meant it this way ^^

juliom

Distinguished
Jul 21, 2009
I have the pc version and trust me, with a gamepad it's quite better than on consoles.

Hatecrime69

Distinguished
Oct 17, 2008
[citation][nom]juliom[/nom]I have the pc version and trust me, with a gamepad it's quite better than on consoles.[/citation]

I have pc sf4 too, works quite well, and don't forget there are pretty decent gamepads out there, and 360 gamepads do work on the pc as well (i use mad catz pad for 360)

reichscythe

Distinguished
Jul 3, 2008
[citation][nom]Arglebargle[/nom]...PC (fighting game) ports are never as much fun as consoles. Either the controls are godawful even with a gaming pad...[/citation]

Get an X-Arcade Joystick and play Street Fighter the way it was meant to be played, newbie...

Status
Not open for further replies.