PAX Prime 2012: Photos of the Quad-core Razer Blade Refresh

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

If it has an Ethernet port, its already more capable then a Mac Book Pro.

amk09

Distinguished
Mar 29, 2010
Do you guys go on Mercedes website every time they release a new vehicle and just bitch about how it's overpriced and how they could have put more power in it and higher gas mileage if they weren't money hungry idiots?

Jesus, there is no satisfying some of you...if you don't like a product just keep your damn mouth shut and don't buy it. It's pretty simple!

amk09

Distinguished
Mar 29, 2010
Vent aside, this a very sexy notebook that I would love to have accompanying my desktop. The deathadder 3500 has lasted me a couple years and still going strong.

alidan

Splendid
Aug 5, 2009
till the logitech g600, razor had 1 mouse type that was one only they offered, the naga...

now that there is a competitor, i doubt my next mouse will be a naga, especially if this one breaks in a stupid way like my last one did.

shin0bi272

Distinguished
Nov 20, 2007
I do like how the mouse is on the side though... more room for a bigger screen and more internal stuff (video card, dvd, hard drive etc) while still remaining thin... just wider.

southernshark

Distinguished
Nov 7, 2009
[citation][nom]shin0bi272[/nom]I do like how the mouse is on the side though... more room for a bigger screen and more internal stuff (video card, dvd, hard drive etc) while still remaining thin... just wider.[/citation]

Naga broke quickly for me too. Just went dead and died.

Now I use a 30 dollar MS "gaming" mouse. I see nothing gaming about it, but it does work and hasn't broke.

SneakySnake

Distinguished
Jan 28, 2009
[citation][nom]NoNamesLeft[/nom]If it has an Ethernet port, its already more capable then a Mac Book Pro.[/citation]

The Retina MacBook Pro is thinner then an Ethernet port. All the other MacBook Pro's have Ethernet ports

Status
Not open for further replies.