Question PC booting oddly

FergyBoi

Prominent
Oct 31, 2020
Excuse me if this is the wrong category.

Hello! I don't even know how to explain this, but anyway... When I turn my PC on, (from it being asleep), everything goes out (peripherals, lights, fans, the monitor is not sensing a signal, etc.) but the power stays on. And then, it goes to the Asrock boot screen as if it's turning on from being shut down. then the peripherals turn back on, and everything is back to normal as if nothing happened, I can play games, listen to music, watch youtube, nothing is different. Another thing to note is that my DPI is the same which means that it didn't restart because my Logitech G HUB takes about 30 seconds to launch and set my DPI correctly. And also, my clock was about 7 hours off for some reason. This has happened the past 4-5 times I have turned my PC on. restarting doesn't fix anything.

That was a horrible way of explaining it, But I am so confused and don't know how to explain it any better lol.

SPECS: Ryzen 5 1600 CPU, Asrock B450M Pro4 Motherboard, 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 2X8GB 3600MHZ CL18 RAM (killer deal), Sabrent Rocket 512GB M.2 NVME PCIE 3.0 SSD, EVGA 500W BQ PSU, RX 570 8GB

Thank you in advance!