PC booting only after repeated attempts. Pls help this poor kid.

Harshilvijay

Reputable
Mar 26, 2014
Hii.
OK so my PC is around 5 Y/O here are its specs-
Dual core E5700
4 GB DDR3
HD 6670 DDR5
450w PSU.
So around one month ago, I noticed that I had to start the PC twice to make it boot. I mean all the fans and things are just OK but the PC won't boot. But nowadays it takes more than 10-15 attempts to make it boot.
I searched on internet , I found out about the Beep sound motherboard thing, but there is no beep sound made by my motherboard even when I remove the RAM/GPU , etc and then run the PC.
Also I've tried clearing the CMOS battery ,but it didn't help either.
Also my PC is very slow nowadays, It takes 30-60 seconds to even open a single program, VLC is freezing Everytime I play any video on it.Earlier I could edit videos with ease but from past days even the video editor is lagging and freezing. But surprisingly I could play games without any problems( Far cry 3 @ High/Medium).

Both the problems have occured simultaneously.
Please help me and tell me what's wrong. As I'm an 18 Y/O student, I can't afford a new motherboard ,etc and I'm preparing for an exam so I have to regularly take tests through the PC.
Please help.

Solution
Dismantle your PC and clean each and every component in petrol and assemble it back, it should work

if possible, change the MOBO to HDD cables (both data & power cables)