[SOLVED] pc booting problem

Oct 21, 2020
I have had an issue where my PC's ram, motherboard, and fans turn on but the computer itself doesn't fully turn on. I thought It was a memory problem so I changed my motherboard and it worked but then it stopped working again. Then I thought it was because my graphics card was loose so I tightened it yesterday and it worked. This morning it didn't turn on again. I fixed it by unplugging all external devices including, mouse, headphones, and keyboard, and that somehow fixed it. Whenever this happens I hear some fans turn on, then when my computer fully boots the fans get louder which is how I know it's turning on. Someone, please help me find a permanent solution to this issue because some mornings it works and some it doesn't.

Solution
in most of cases it could be the problem with Ram! try to clean the Rams and slots. try using ram in other slot, or try another working ram and check your ram in some other pc.
never use any computer parts in loose condition, it's really not good for your pc, it's just like sparking the electrical wires.
if problem is not solved then just consult your local experts, they will help you well.
Jul 7, 2014
in most of cases it could be the problem with Ram! try to clean the Rams and slots. try using ram in other slot, or try another working ram and check your ram in some other pc.
never use any computer parts in loose condition, it's really not good for your pc, it's just like sparking the electrical wires.
if problem is not solved then just consult your local experts, they will help you well.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS