Question PC Booting Problems

bioax

Commendable
Nov 30, 2019
I built this PC half a year ago and it has been running fine until about an hour ago. When I decided to wake it up from sleep, there was no display. So I tried restarting it and still, no display. My keyboard and mouse did not light up at all during the process of restarting. I checked the HDMI cable, and that isn't the problem. I also tried booting with only a stick of RAM, still didn't work. I don't think my monitor is the problem, since if it was, my keyboard and mouse would light up due to it being boot up already. My fans and leds inside my pc are lighting up however. Can anyone help me?

Specs:
ryzen 5 2600 (stock cooler)
gigabyte b450 ds3h
2x8 gb 3000 mhz team t force vulcan
evga 500W BR
msi ventus xs geforce gtx 1660
western digital m.2 500gb ssd (sata)

bioax

Commendable
Nov 30, 2019
I built this PC half a year ago and it has been running fine until about an hour ago. When I decided to wake it up from sleep, there was no display. So I tried restarting it and still, no display. My keyboard and mouse did not light up at all during the process of restarting. I checked the HDMI cable, and that isn't the problem. I also tried booting with only a stick of RAM, still didn't work. I don't think my monitor is the problem, since if it was, my keyboard and mouse would light up due to it being boot up already. My fans and leds inside my pc are lighting up however. Can anyone help me?

Specs:
ryzen 5 2600 (stock cooler)
gigabyte b450 ds3h
2x8 gb 3000 mhz team t force vulcan
evga 500W BR
msi ventus xs geforce gtx 1660
western digital m.2 500gb ssd (sata)