Question PC boots but display keeps flickering between no display and there being display.

Aug 23, 2023
So, I have just finished building a PC with a Ryzen 5 5600x and a RX 6600. However, the first time I boot it, it does not show any display. I then remove the ram and place one ram stick into slot B2. It boots, giving me enough time to install Windows before the PC has no display. Since then, every time I boot, the PC will show motherboard logo and then there will be no display. The motherboard I am using is the Gigabyte B550 UD AC and my ram is Corsair Vengeance LPX running at 3200mt/s. So, I ask the experienced of the Tom's Hardware forums to aid me if possible.

Lutfij

Titan
When posting a thread of troubleshooting nature, it's customary to include your full system's specs. Please list the specs to your build like so:
CPU:
CPU cooler:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:
Monitor:
include the age of the PSU apart from it's make and model. BIOS version for your motherboard at this moment of time.

I'm assuming you have a dual channel ram kit, if so are both sticks of ram populating slots A2 and B2?

Aug 23, 2023
Apologies. I have a ryzen 5 5600x, the wraith stealth cooler, the gigabyte B550 UD AC, Corsair Vengeance LPX Ram, WD Black SN770 and Samsung 970 Evo Plus, Sapphire pulse Lite edition RX 6600, Thermaltake Smart 700w, Deepcool CC560 V2 and currently I have no monitor. I'm just using a 1080p 60hz tv to install windows. The PSU I bought a month ago new, It was never used until now, and I believe the bios version is either F2 or F3.
To answer your question, when I boot the system with both ram slots A2 and B2 filled, it gives no display compared to the single stick's boot result.