PC "Boots" No Lights, No beeps, fans spin *NEED HELP URGENT*

Try___hard

Commendable
Nov 2, 2016
Okay so this is a generic question and some say it's the easiest to fix

F*ck no

Okay so here's what happened
I played a game for an hour and everything was fine, I off my PC normally and not a forced boot, I leave it for about 5 hours and come back, My bro asked me to try dual monitors so we tried it (did not on my PC just yet) I plugged 2 monitors on my GPU and it didn't boot no signal so I thought "oh well i guess it's not working" I unplugged and went back to 1 monitor and booted my PC up.
No signal, lights on keyboard and mouse not going, requires me to turn off PSU switch just to turn it off, long press on power button doesn't work, I need to manually shut it down.

I tried:
-Using another PSU, same situation
-No GPU Plugged it on the Mobo, same situation
-Remove CMOS bat for 1 min
-Change RAM Slots
-Change HDD Plug slot
-Remove plug and hold power button for 30 seconds

Specs:
CPU: A8 7600 4C+6
GPU: R7 370 2GB Powercolor+ (Powered by 6-pin)
PSU: Ultron VP500S 500w
Motherboard: GA-F2A68HM
HDD: Seagate 150GB (Yes i know, please don't crucify me)

Please help me, I need this thing for my weekend, all help is appreciated

Solution
What you are experiencing can be caused by different components. You should check your Memory RAM for any faulty sticks, then your CPU or like i mentioned before a problem with you motherboard.

YoAndy

Reputable
Jan 27, 2017
What you are experiencing can be caused by different components. You should check your Memory RAM for any faulty sticks, then your CPU or like i mentioned before a problem with you motherboard.

Solution

Try___hard

Commendable
Nov 2, 2016
I'll try, thanks a bunch for your reply, atleast I have a start to figuring it out. Also another side question, my PSU's 24-pin has a wire detached, like you can see the copper coming from the end of the wire, will thos cause problems? It managed to power the fans, will simply sticking it back in solve the problem? Thank you again kind sir