Question PC boots up but no display. Keyboard and mouse not working

xXAlecXx

Honorable
Nov 27, 2015
Hello everyone! So yesterday I decided to format my 8 years old PC. I had problems booting it up after the installation, so I looked it up and it turns out that I have to switch from LEGACY + UEFI to UEFI only.

So I went to the bios and I reset the configurations to default, switched to UEFI and assigned proper boot priorities. Everything went well after that, I get to download Chrome and some important Windows updates, log in and stuff. I was able to shut it down properly without any problems at all, and that's it.

I boot it up after I got home from some important stuff today and I was expecting it to boot properly, but I was surprised when it showed me the UEFI Shell screen. I had no idea what to do so I typed "exit" and that restarts the system, after that BOOM! No monitor display, keyboard and mouse are not working, but the PC itself is running and I can see the fans and the RGB lights working.

I hope you can help me guys, I'm shedding my hair out from stress and my mom's gonna kill me if she finds out. Also, our school starts September 13th and I have nothing better to use for online class.

Thank you in advance!