[SOLVED] Pc BSOD randomly while gaming

Jun 24, 2020
BSOD doesn't happen instantly or even every time while playing games. I ran memtest86, 0 errors in all 4 tests.

My specs:
CPU - Ryzen 5 2600x (set speed to auto recently, used to run at ~4.1(PBO))
GPU - Nvidia 1050ti
RAM - gskill ripjaws 2*8gb 3600mhz (running at 3400, used to run at 3600)
Mobo - aorus b450 elite

GPU and storage are about 3-4 years. Everything else is new.

BSOD started about 2-3 months after i built the pc.

The stop codes are different most of the time

Photo of the most recent BSOD - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_LrTSLZ7-1bf_yYhjj07AA9Z87XgBs4C/view

Solution
Removing your current drivers and installing them again.

For the sakes of being sure, I would suggest getting of current GPU driver and instaling an older version of it.

If the problem persists afterwards, uploading minidump files to file sharing site and posting a link here might prove useful.

vjekoslav

Distinguished
Oct 6, 2014
^this above might help out, plus:

Some of your third party drivers may be causing it as well.

IRQL error can be caused by incompatible drivers installed. AFAIK, error is memory related. Usually appears if a process or a driver attempts to access a memory address without proper access rights. Also, third party antivirus might cause it as well...

Have you recently added some new hardware, plugged USB device of some sort or installed some new software/drivers for something?

edit: Also, are your windows up to date?

Jun 24, 2020
I reseted this pc and haven't downloaded any antivirus programs. There is an usb plugged in practicaly all the time, but when BSODs that before the reset happened, there wasn't a usb plugged in. No I haven't used Display Device Uninstaller. Should I reinstall my GPU drivers using it?

Jun 24, 2020
BSOD said that nvlddmkm.sys failed. I searched it and it is an Nvidia kernel driver.

Could it be that my GPU is simply getting to old? I'm planning to get a new 1660s few months from now anyways.

vjekoslav

Distinguished
Oct 6, 2014
Removing your current drivers and installing them again.

For the sakes of being sure, I would suggest getting of current GPU driver and instaling an older version of it.

If the problem persists afterwards, uploading minidump files to file sharing site and posting a link here might prove useful.

Solution