PC Build 1000€

max_17_98

Commendable
Sep 5, 2016
I use the Computer for Gaming (mostly CSGO) and CAD (AutodeskInventor)

My current thoughts are
CPU: i5 6600k
MoBO:ASRock Z170A-X1/3.1
CPU Fan: ?
GPU: EVGA GTX 1060 sc 6gb
Case: Zalman Z9 Neo (because of 5fans)
Power Supply: EVGA SuperNova G2 550W
SSD: 240gb Adata Sp550
HDD: 1TB Seagate
RAM: ?
Wifi Adapter: TPLink TL-WN881ND

For RAM I want 16gb 3000mhz, but I am not sure which.
Currently, I could get
GeIL EVO Forza black/red 3000Mhz and Crucial Ballistix Tactical 3000Mhz both for about 75 € (both 2x8gb)
What's the difference between them and which one is better to overclock?

Is the wifi adapter good? The router is not near and so for example my phone and laptop sometimes have problems with it

I also need help with the CPU fan (I want to overclock the CPU), because in the Case there is only space for a 160mm fan.

Is the MoBo good for overclocking, or should I choose another one?
Is it possible to overclock the GPU (is the cooling good enough)?

For sure ideas on any part of the computer are welcome (although the computer shouldn't get way more expensive because right now it's about 1016€)

Thank you all for helping me :)

Solution
you picked a very good system that will serve you well without upgrades for couple of years for sure.
Even without fans your temperatures shouldn't be too high. You live in a cold country so don't expect it to be a problem.
In case that i'm wrong amd temperatures get too high, just remove the side panel until you get the fans
the board is fine. but it's not built for serious overclocking.
It has very basic power design and the build/component quality are not the greatest.
Please tell where you live and preferably link you favorite online store so we could look for a better option.
regarding the cooler, this one should be fine https://pcpartpicker.com/product/hmtCmG/cooler-master-cpu-cooler-rr212e20pkr2
Memory, not really important. Basically, when compering the same speed, look at the timings/latency - lower is better.
As a side note, online gaming on Wi-Fi is not a good idea. the adapter is not the highest end, you might want to look for one with extendable antenna to improve the signal.

max_17_98

Commendable
Sep 5, 2016
Oh pressed this by mistake o.0 (hope this does not change anything lol)
I live in Germany and most computer parts I buy at Mindfactory (the cooler is not available there, but will get it somewhere else)

until now I have to play on Wifi. I know this is bad, but it will change when I move in a year :)

Oops, I cleared your selection :)
here is a bit better board:
http://www.mindfactory.de/product_info.php/MSI-Z170A-SLI-Intel-Z170-So-1151-Dual-Channel-DDR4-ATX-Retail_1042973.html
here is one with decent Wi-Fi adapter (better than the one you selected):
http://www.mindfactory.de/product_info.php/MSI-Z170A-TOMAHAWK-AC-Intel-Z170-So-1151-Dual-Channel-DDR4-ATX-Retail_1016809.html
And here are my favorite Z170 boards:
http://www.mindfactory.de/product_info.php/Asus-Z170-Pro-Gaming-Intel-Z170-So-1151-Dual-Channel-DDR4-ATX-Retail_1009409.html
http://www.mindfactory.de/product_info.php/Asus-Z170-A-Intel-Z170-So-1151-Dual-Channel-DDR4-ATX-Retail_1009410.html

max_17_98

Commendable
Sep 5, 2016
thank you
First of I probably won't overclock too much, because I never overclocked before
I am really unsure about the differences between the boards.
The things I found are:
MSI Z170A SLI: quite good for overclocking
MSI Z170A Tomahawk AC: good Wifi, connecting the Wifi parts is really hard, not that good for OC
both others: good for overclocking, but for me quite expensive (need an additional Wifi Adapter)

Is there anything else important about the boards? Or are some of the information wrong?
At least for the last 2 boards, I would probably have to get cheaper components in other parts of the build.
You said for serious overclocking. What exactly is the meaning of that?

Serious means you want to squeeze every possible Hz out of your CPU and RAM.
Usually requires to play with voltage. That puts some load on power circle. With better board you going to achieve better results and less chances that the board will fail. there is no much sense to buy the i5-6600K and not to overclock it at least to 4.5GHz.
The first board is quite decent and should have no problem to achieve those clocks and maintain them for years.
I personally prefer the Asus boards, but as you noted, they are kinda more expensive. IMHO, do not push your budget too far. Get the best parts you can comfortably afford.
P.S.
Once you start the overclocking, you can't stop :) kinda fun and easy. and not really dangerous.

max_17_98

Commendable
Sep 5, 2016
Haha if I choose the first one, is there a network adapter you know that is good, or should I just check some tests?
And do you know the Case? chose it because it has 5 stock fans, but someone told me it has a bad overall quality.

Sorry m8, I'm using Wi-Fi only on phones and MacBook Pro on the go - really have no idea about specific adapter models.
About the case - personally, I'd go for the Fractal Design Define S - but that is only 2 (though very good) fans. adding another 2 decent fans is another 20-30$. totally will be around 100$
What i don't like the most about the case you picked, is the absence of dust filters. But that does not mean that the case is bad.
Here is a kinda honest review of this case https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7X2p1HE4_Xo

max_17_98

Commendable
Sep 5, 2016
Thanks will check it :)
just found a wireless adapter that should be good (without beeing extremely expensive)
Gigabyte WB867D-I WLAN + Bluetooth 4.0 Adapter PCIe 802.11ac PCIe

max_17_98

Commendable
Sep 5, 2016
I found some case coolers, changed the power supply to one with only 500Watt(10€ cheaper than 550W) and took new RAM with 16gb, but only 2800Mhz (15€ cheaper than 3000mhz)
Result is 1030,7€ for the build

https://www.mindfactory.de/shopping_cart.php/basket_action/load_basket_extern/id/178a5f2215e14fc0cb53c6389d914022665e21aa3bc5c3da8c4
https://heute-kaufen.de/cooling-cpu-kuhler/10363-coolermaster-hyper-212-evo?utm_campaign=own&utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=psmido_de&utm_term=HK034524
https://www.amazon.de/dp/B01GCSCMW2?smid=A2A1YYATMK6HSY&tag=geizhals10-21&linkCode=df0&creative=22510&creativeASIN=B01GCSCMW2&childASIN=B01GCSCMW2

And as a List

GPU: EVGA gtx 1060 sc 6gb
CPU: i5 6600k
MoBo: MSI Z170A SLI
RAM: 16Gb G. Skill RippJaws V red ddr4-2800 DIMM
CPU-Cooler: CoolerMaster Hyper 212 Evo
HDD: 1Tb Seagate
SDD: 240Gb ADATA Premier SP550
Case: Fractal Define S with Window (5€ difference to the one without window)
2x Case cooler: Noctua NF-P14s redux-900 140mm (right now they only have one so I might start with one and try whether it's cool enough)
Power Supply: SilverStone SST-SX500-LG v 2.0

Can you check this one again?

btw which parts make sense to overclock in this build?

max_17_98

Commendable
Sep 5, 2016
Front: 3 – 120/140 mm fans (included is 1 Fractal Design Dynamic GP14 fan, 1000 RPM speed)
Rear: 1 – 120/140 mm fan (included is 1 Fractal Design Dynamic GP14 fan, 1000 RPM speed)
Top: 3 - 120/140 mm fan (not included) or 1 - 180 mm fan with 165mm hole spacing (not included)
Bottom: 1 – 120/140 mm fan (not included)

That are the positions fans can be placed: which positions would you recommend to use if I have 4 fans?

you picked a very good system that will serve you well without upgrades for couple of years for sure.
Even without fans your temperatures shouldn't be too high. You live in a cold country so don't expect it to be a problem.
In case that i'm wrong amd temperatures get too high, just remove the side panel until you get the fans

Solution

max_17_98

Commendable
Sep 5, 2016
Yeah I also don't live under the roof or something like that ( my room temperature is never above 25 degrees and normal ways about 19/20 degrees)
Probably also going for the EVGA gtx 1060 6gb since it's 30 € cheaper than the super clocked version and available (sc version is out of stock right now)

And overclocked they both reach nearly the same speeds with the same temperatures.

So I would only pay 1002 € in the end :)

I wouldn't buy the non SC.
Even though they look the same, they use very different coolers. The SC model comes with heatpipes and large fin array. the non SC version comes with piece of aluminum radiator similar to intel stock coolers.
At the same noise, the SC will run much cooler.

max_17_98

Commendable
Sep 5, 2016
I think that's it for the components. If I got any questions towards overclocking... while I build, should I just create a new thread or ask in this one again?
Thinking about buying PSU, SSD, CPU and MoBo in the USA (the company of my dad has many employees travelling a lot between Germany and USA, so they could get them for me) because they cost together only 410€ (430€ free import to Germany with plane) while in Germany they would cost 506€ together. Is there any problem with warranty when buying them in the USA?
(This way the build would even be possible for 911 €)