PC build am i missing anything?

seany-p2

Commendable
Jan 4, 2017
Because of the time it takes for parts to arrive, i wanna order everything at the same time and not realize mid build i need a little cable or something. or mby a better part to use. this is my first from scratch build.

-MSI Computer ATX DDR4 Motherboard Z170A Gaming M7
-Intel Boxed Core I7-6700K 4.00 GHz 8M Processor Cache 4 LGA 1151
-DDR4 Corsair Vengeance LPX Red 16GB (2x8GB) 3000MHz CL15 1.35V
-Corsair Memory CC-9011079-WW Carbide Clear 600C Inverse ATX Full Tower Case
-corsair fans 140mm for 2 front spots and 1 back spot and 120sp fans for bottom with rad(corsair dual fan rad) all red LED im gunna replace the grey ones that come with the AIO
-and my current r9 290, which i will replace later.
EDIT: and my old psu and hd: ax750 and firecuda 2tb hybrid drive
So yea if im missing stuff or this is bad idea for some reason. lemme know. like i said first build.

Thanks

I'm assuming you're going to use the PSU and a storage device (HD, ssd) from your old build along with the r9 290? If you do that, make sure your old computer is still usable in case you have any problems with the new build. It would absolutely suck to have to take apart and reassemble both machines every time you needed to look something up or ask a question online.

seany-p2

Commendable
Jan 4, 2017

Jeez hella forgot to add that. yes Corsair ax750 and 2tb seagate firecuda hybrid drive

seany-p2

Commendable
Jan 4, 2017
I have other means to internet if i need online help. i was planning on taking my dads psu, cheap gpu, and hdd and putting it in this one and giving it to him. His is slow just getting on the web or using file explorer.