[SOLVED] PC Build Compatibility

Sep 8, 2018
Guys i want your opinion on this build for gaming mainly at 1080p 144hz not ultra mainly
Ryzen 5 2600
B450 aorus M [it a microatx is it good enough or do i have to get B450 aorus elite as my second more expensive option]
Rams Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (4 X 4GB) DDR4 2666 CL16 V1.2 Quad Channel Memory Kit
[is this good rams for the motherboard and cpu or i get more expensive 8x4 3000mhz]
GPU rx580 Nitro+ special edition or rx580 Nitro+ normal [both has 2 games of my choice and difference of 40 dollars i will get the special edition if it worth the money]
Case&PSU Cougar MX310 Midi Tower Desktop Case+Cougar VTX500 500W 80 Plus Bronze PSU
Monitor Msi optix MAG24C 1080p 144hz VA 1ms Freesync
Logitech G502 mouse
Logitech G910 orion spectrum renewed
Logitech 430 headset

Solution
Don't get 4 sticks of memory as ryzen doesn't support quad channel and actually usually works faster with 2 stick kits. Get a 3000/3200 16 gb (2*8) kit as the ram speed actually speeds up ryzen CPUs. Your board is perfectly fine. The special edition is just factory overclocked. You'll be able to get the same performance out of the cheaper card with a minor oc

Supahos

Expert
Ambassador
Don't get 4 sticks of memory as ryzen doesn't support quad channel and actually usually works faster with 2 stick kits. Get a 3000/3200 16 gb (2*8) kit as the ram speed actually speeds up ryzen CPUs. Your board is perfectly fine. The special edition is just factory overclocked. You'll be able to get the same performance out of the cheaper card with a minor oc

Solution
Sep 8, 2018

I have no intentions for upgrade anything in furture i will just buy a new PC and keep this also i dont like selling stuff but i can change this Case no problem for a proper one i have more options

Vic 40

Titan
Ambassador
Could you with that "other option" for a case maybe get one of these for a decent price?
https://pcpartpicker.com/products/compare/TgW9TW,hWs8TW,FdRFf7/
i know theat the Seasonic is quite an old "achitecture" but prefer it over the one that is coming with that case. Also maybe the EVGA GD is available for a decent price where you live?