PC build for 900eur

Aleksandar46

Prominent
Feb 25, 2017
Hello everyone i'm from serbia i'm looking for new pc witch has power :D.I need it for my work i'm graphic designer so i have 900eur for budget i don't know much about pc.
I need 1 monitor and ok keyboard and mouse.
I will listen to any advice feed me. :p
You can go little over budget if u must.
Please help me. :D

Solution
D
Intel Core i5-7600K - You will need a decent CPU for most graphic design programs. Adobe is one of the leading brands and their applications rely mostly on the CPU. An i7 would be a step up from the i5 but your budget is already tight.

EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 3GB - The GPU's performance in this case will be less important however having an Nvidia card will bring you some advantages in certain applications.

Crucial Ballistix Sport LT 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4 - A High amount of memory is recommended, as I don't know exactly what you will be doing on this machine I can only pick what would be optimal for most people. If 16GB becomes insufficient, you will be able to add more later on.

MSI Z270-A PRO ATX LGA1151...
D

Deleted member 1443762

Intel Core i5-7600K - You will need a decent CPU for most graphic design programs. Adobe is one of the leading brands and their applications rely mostly on the CPU. An i7 would be a step up from the i5 but your budget is already tight.

EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 3GB - The GPU's performance in this case will be less important however having an Nvidia card will bring you some advantages in certain applications.

Crucial Ballistix Sport LT 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4 - A High amount of memory is recommended, as I don't know exactly what you will be doing on this machine I can only pick what would be optimal for most people. If 16GB becomes insufficient, you will be able to add more later on.

MSI Z270-A PRO ATX LGA1151 Motherboard - A standard board. Supports Intel 1151 and DDR4 memory.

Samsung 850 EVO-Series 250GB 2.5" - This is a bit of an optional bonus that I would highly recommend. This drive will be what you install Windows and your programs onto. SSD's operate much faster than HDD's so your software and Windows will load a lot faster.

WD Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM HDD - This drive is what you will use to store your files on. So images/videos/music and all your work stuff. Having a separate drive for assets is very common in this circumstance. You can also add more later if you run out of space.

Corsair SPEC-01 ATX Mid Tower Case - Corsair are well-known for manufacturing great cases for all types of budgets. I've built a system in this model before and its a suitable candidate.

EVGA SuperNOVA G2 550W Fully-Modular PSU - Enough wattage for your system. Fully modular so no messing around unnecessary cables.

LG GH24NSC0B DVD/CD Writer - Will be used for installing Windows and possibly software if you have CD's.

Microsoft Windows 10 Home OEM 64-bit - You can go for Windows 8.1 64-bit if you prefer.

be quiet! Pure Rock Slim 35.1 CFM CPU Cooler - Standard cooler for your Intel i5-7600K.

I haven't picked out any peripherals for you as these are a more personal taste. Same for your monitor, ill let you decide for that as I don't know what you will be specifically working on.

This build comes to a total of about 1000 Euros. Its a little over your budget but probably worth saving some money for.

Solution

Aleksandar46

Prominent
Feb 25, 2017

thanks soo much you help me a lot