Question Pc build help

NickyB15

Prominent
Apr 3, 2019
So I own a gigabyte b450m ds3h and when I turn on the pc all comes on fine but nothing gets displayed and so when I try to turn it off I hold the power button but the orange light on the mother board and the power button light blinks and will not let me turn it off

NickyB15

Prominent
Apr 3, 2019
It didn’t come with a manual and I had it working for a while and the I got a graphics card and installed it and then all the stuff above started

NickyB15

Prominent
Apr 3, 2019
Ryzen 5 2400g
Gigabyte b450m ds3h
16 gb of Corsair vengeance
Your manual is here: B450M DS3H (rev. 1.0) Eng Manual
What are your full system specs?
What light are you referring to when you look at the manual?
Have you also followed the guide i posted fully and thoroughly?
I read some of the manual and saw that when I installed the graphics card I unplugged everything but when I unplugged the power supply I didn’t unplug it from the wall is that bad? Can I fix it?

NickyB15

Prominent
Apr 3, 2019
Ryzen 5 2400g
Gigabyte b450m ds3h
16 gb of Corsair vengeance

I read some of the manual and saw that when I installed the graphics card I unplugged everything but when I unplugged the power supply I didn’t unplug it from the wall is that bad? Can I fix it?
Do you mean read ALL of it and followed each step thoroughly - or you just skimmed over it? If so, go back through it and cover EVERYTHING. What LED is it that is lit up according to your motherboard?
I read through it all and doesn’t say anything about the orange lig

PC Tailor

Illustrious
Ambassador
It won't say anything about an orange light - there will be a diagram of your motherboard in the manual that identifies all of the LEDs on it. You just identify which one it is on your MB that is lighting up.

Does it work fine with the GPU removed?

NickyB15

Prominent
Apr 3, 2019
It won't say anything about an orange light - there will be a diagram of your motherboard in the manual that identifies all of the LEDs on it. You just identify which one it is on your MB that is lighting up.

Does it work fine with the GPU removed?
There is no diagram in the manual and it still does the same thing without the gpu in it