Question PC build issue

Jun 12, 2020
I recently purchased a Gigabyte B450 AORUS Pro motherboard which came preinstalled with A Ryzen 3600 processor. First step I installed with no issuee, all that was wrong was that the memory wouldnt dual channel due to a ram mismatch. I purchased a Powercolour Amd r5700xt graphics card for it today, as soon as I installed, WINDOWS cannot detect the network adapter. I remove card and put old card back in. Still cannot Find the network adapter. I have reinstalled the lan drivers, but says iat cant install because there is no such adapter om the system. I updated the Bios, and reinstalled windows.... no joy at all. Any ideas? The rest of the onboard stuff such as sound and graphics work Fine.

Jun 12, 2020
Yes, but unfortunatley, where it should appear in the Bios under peripherals.... this is missing. Bios doesmt detect it at all..... the gpu installation was very smooth nothing that should have caused any drama. In the old days i would have thought an irq conflict, but no idea how I fix one of those these days.