[SOLVED] PC Build value

RoyalStrength

Prominent
Aug 2, 2019
Hello. I will be selling my old PC very soon and i would like to get some ideas of the value of this pc since i didn't really find any useful sites.

My specs:

CPU: AMD A8 7650k
RAM: Kingston Hyperx Fury 2x4 GB 1866 Mhz
GPU: Gigabyte Radeon RX 460 Windforce OC 4 GB

The other specs are not important i only want to know these components. The computer was built around ~ 2015. Works perfect, take that into consideration.
I thought of 150-180 euros for these 3 components, but maybe i am wrong.

Solution
A good rule of thumb in life when selling used stuff or donating things is that they are worth Round 1/3 their market price. That's what you can claim as a tax deduction on charity in the US. Combined the parts you listed can be bought for 240 usd or about 217 Euro. 1/3 that is 72.33 euros. Given that all that hardware is low end it will not hold its value terribly well unfortunatly. If you have a case and some decent storage you may be able to get €100 on the high end.
A good rule of thumb in life when selling used stuff or donating things is that they are worth Round 1/3 their market price. That's what you can claim as a tax deduction on charity in the US. Combined the parts you listed can be bought for 240 usd or about 217 Euro. 1/3 that is 72.33 euros. Given that all that hardware is low end it will not hold its value terribly well unfortunatly. If you have a case and some decent storage you may be able to get €100 on the high end.

Solution

punkncat

Polypheme
Ambassador
Where I cannot comment on the UK market, here I would advise you to find someone in need to gift that to.

Would probably make a nice-ish HTPC or light web surfing console. I sold a A8 7600 complete with OS and had to add a TV/monitor to get just over $100 out of it a year and some ago.