Question Pc cant detect my nvme

Feb 27, 2019
after a sudden power interruption my pc wont boot and just stops with a underscore (not blinking) then after that i attempted to reformat my pc and noticed that it cant choose my nvme which my windows was installed before after choosing my other drive i proceeded installing windows and after boot it still cant detect my nvme any help would be greatly appreciated thanks...

Ralston18

Titan
Update your post to include full hardware specs and OS.

However, once you attempted to reformat the pc with a possibly damaged or corrupted drive(s) who knows what may have occurred thereafter.

As I understand it, you are successfully booting up via another drive (SSD or HDD) - correct?

Do you have any drive diagnostic software available? Preferably from the applicable drive manufacturer. If not, download the diagnostic software to the boot drive and test the nvme drive..

Otherwise, just start over as if the nvme drive is brand new. Hopefully the drive is recoverable.

Feb 27, 2019
mobo msib450 gaming plus
cpu ryzen 1700
gpu rx 580
ram geil super luce 4gig x2
storange: adata xpg sx8200 and hitachi hdd
psu seasonic 600w lite
windows 10

i will try to find a diagnostic software but the problem is my bios and devicd manager can no longer detect my nvme. thanks for the help greatly apreciated.

Zapthos

Reputable
Dec 31, 2016
Does the SSD work in another system? It could've been the cause of the power outage, if it is, you'd have to buy a new one, unfortunately. It probably won't be covered by the warranty.