[SOLVED] PC Case for 3080/5600x

jcpjunior

Distinguished
Nov 30, 2013
Hello everyone.
Last month I managed to buy a MSI Trio X 3080 and a 5600x and now I want to upgrade my pc Case to optimize performance, and also change the looks of the case.

I have 6 different options here to choose, which one would be a better deal(considering local prices/included fans)

TD 500 Mesh$171
Corsair 4000D Airflow$155
Corsair iCUE 465X$172
PC-O11 DW$228
Corsair 4000X$228
NZXT H510i$172

I was planning to buy 4000X and in the future buy the 4000D Airflow front panel to get better airflow, I know it's more expensive, but I'm considering fans/corsair commander kit that comes in the package.

What is your suggestion?

Solution
What cpu and gpu temperatures do you get with your current case? I’m running a 3700x and Gigabyte 3080 Gaming OC in a Fractal Design Vector RS. My case doesn’t have the best airflow and I am running the glass top and not the mesh. I did have to upgrade to a high quality 1x140mm exhaust fan but under stress testing and gaming I now don’t see either cpu or gpu going over 71c. The point being with a similar setup, in a case that is not known for good airflow I still get good temperatures as these components don’t run that hot.
What cpu and gpu temperatures do you get with your current case? I’m running a 3700x and Gigabyte 3080 Gaming OC in a Fractal Design Vector RS. My case doesn’t have the best airflow and I am running the glass top and not the mesh. I did have to upgrade to a high quality 1x140mm exhaust fan but under stress testing and gaming I now don’t see either cpu or gpu going over 71c. The point being with a similar setup, in a case that is not known for good airflow I still get good temperatures as these components don’t run that hot.

Solution