PC case question - COSMOS SE

Oct 18, 2018
First time poster, long time lurker of your forums. If I made this in a wrong forum section, I do apologize.

Now before I explain my issue with this case, I do have to tell you that I have already bought these parts and then I stopped due to some questions I have about the case I also bought.
I will list my specs that will go into Cooler Master - Cosmos SE case:

Parts that I have already bought *and the case itself* -

MB - ASUS ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING
CPU - INTEL Core i7-8700K 3.7GHz (4.7GHz)
RAM - HYPERX Predator RGB - 16GB kit, DDR4, 3600MHz, CL17
SSD - SAMSUNG SSD 960 EVO 500GB - M.2 2280
PSU - CM V1000 - 1000 Watt Fully Modular 80 PLUS Platinum
Graphic card - GIGABYTE GAMING OC 8G - Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080, 8GB, GDDR6, 256bit

These parts that I have listed here are just waiting for me to get the last part, that part is the AiO water cooling so I can begin my building project.
Now I am not quite sure which of these two that I have originally planned will fit into this case, case being the Cooler Master Cosmos SE.
AIO cooling in question is:

NZXT KRAKEN X62 - RL-KRX62-02 CPU, 140 x 140 x 26 mm
Radiator: 315 x 143 x 30mm
Pump: 80 x 80 x 52.9mm

- Or

COOLER MASTER MasterLiquid ML240R RGB, 120 x 120 x 25 mm
Radiator: 277 x 119.6 x 27 mm
Pump: 83.6 x 71.8 x 52.7 mm

My main concern right now is to see if any of these two AIO's can or will fit into this Cosmos SE case, I already spent a good amount of money on these parts and I am really looking forward to building this rig but I don't want to underestimate the sizes of these water cooling products and end up with AIO that I will not be able to fit inside this good looking case.
Do any of you know if they can fit or will I have any issues regarding the installation of any AIO that I listed here or do you have even better suggestion regarding the cooling in my case?

Thank you all in advance on your advice and information.

Aeacus

Titan
Ambassador
From the official specs page,
Cosmos SE is capable of supporting up to 3 radiators at once, including a 120mm in the rear, 240/280mm on top, and a 240mm at the front.
source: http://us.coolermaster.com/product/Detail/case/cosmos/cosmos-se.html

So, according to that info, you can mount your Kraken rad at the top or your CM rad either at the top or at the front. Or if you feel generous, you can mount them both at the same time into your case. E.g x62 cools CPU while ML240R cools GPU or vice-versa.

Though, care to tell why you bought 1kW PSU for your build?

Oct 18, 2018
Well it was kinda cheap for me, got some discounts at my local store where I did the "big" purchase of other parts. Thank you for pointing me to the obvious info, I was kinda worried when I saw those mm radiator measurements and was thinking it will not fit somehow or that screws would be off when it came to their dimensions.

Aeacus

Titan
Ambassador
You're welcome.

Btw, RTX 2080 is 225W GPU and if you add the rest of the system at 200W or so to it, max what you're looking at would be 425W. With OC and on peak load, you could push PC's power consumption up to 550W or so, making 650W PSU more than enough for your PC. Hence the reason why i asked about going with 1kW PSU which is way overkill.
If you'd go with 2-way SLI with RTX 2080, even then 1kW PSU would be overkill, where's 850W PSU would be more than enough.