Question pc case recommendation

Altom_

Reputable
Dec 18, 2020
i currently have a MSI Mag forge 100M mid tower case
but i brought that because it was cheap lol £50 and it was good air flow However i got enough money to spend on a new case and imma go for a AIO cooler so was thinking cooler master MASTERLIQUID PL360 FLUX
but not 100% sure yet it be some type of AIO anyway

budget on case £300 could push it 350 if worth it lol

msi pro z690 a ddr4
And i have got rtx 3080ti Asus Tuf and i5 12600k CPU
With an msi A850gf psu
WD Black SN850 ssd
Seagate Barracuda ST100DM010

Altom_

Reputable
Dec 18, 2020
No mention of water cooling, so my answer would be Fractal Design Torrent.
Yea no water cooling yet. I'm going to try working my way up to it so maybe in 10 years time. I think I am very unlucky when it comes to liquids (i spill everything) so I've avoided it and AIO but I'm going to try a AIO but if that leaks never touching water cooling ever again lol

Altom_

Reputable
Dec 18, 2020
The Fractal Design Torrent is quite a nice case. I would also consider a Lian Li 011 Dynamic if your going to go with a 360mm AIO.

I've always been a big fan of the Phanteks Evolv X, earlier versions had poor airflow but this one is much improved. https://www.phanteks.com/Enthoo-Evolv-X.html

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/phan...C3MHtHBA6zujcjsZVJyEGq1bfhRrtK6RoCkH0QAvD_BwE
I hear a lot about lian li lately I presume they make good stuff and honestly not 100 sure on my aio honestly i thought bigger the radiator cooler it be 😂😂 but I will do some research on them
But that Phanteks one looks nice tbh

punkncat

Polypheme
Ambassador
The Lian Li o11

PC-O11DYNAMIC - Black Tempered Glass ATX Mid-Tower Computer Case (lian-li.com)

There are many variants of the case that offer glass, mesh, different size options, as well as colors. Super easy to build in, great access and wire management options. I would say the only drawback is the SFX PSU requirement. Works really well with air cooling/AIO/H2O options. Loads of places for fans, drives, big motherboards. Great "aquarium" to view your system through as well.

Reactions: Altom_
I hear a lot about lian li lately I presume they make good stuff and honestly not 100 sure on my aio honestly i thought bigger the radiator cooler it be 😂😂 but I will do some research on them
But that Phanteks one looks nice tbh
Yes Lian Li make some good cases, the 011 Dynamic is very popular. I personally use an AIO myself, a larger one will give you greater cooling capacity.

I've always really liked the look of the Evolv.

Reactions: Altom_