[SOLVED] PC crash (shut down) ?

Oct 7, 2022
Hello everyone,
Encountered quite huge problem - PC crash (shut down). So Witcher 3 next gen upgrade came out and I wanted to tried it out (play game for first time ever) and after about 3-4min of gameplay PC just went off. Almost like someone pulled the plug. Tried second time - same result. When trying for the third time I was checking temps and they were completely fine and still i got crash, and after every crash, about 5 secs later PC restarts itself.

This is the first time that this ever happened to me. And it seems that it only happens when I want to play Witcher 3.
All drivers are up to date. Game is bought on GOG. So maybe someone has encountered something similar or just be able to help me? Thank You

EDIT: Tried playing GTA Online, so after 8mins or so same thing happened. Yesterday everything was fine.

Last edited:
Solution
SOLVED IT. So the problem was with Corsair piece of sh*t software ICUE. First it messed up my RGB settings, after solving that I got little ill and I haven't used PC for couple days and and basically forget tinkering with ICUE and honestly I would have never thought that software like this could make PC do hard restarts like this. So i got that stupid soft uninstalled and everything is fine now.

Lutfij

Titan
When trying for the third time I was checking temps and they were completely fine and still i got crash, and after every crash, about 5 secs later PC restarts itself.
That's an indication of the PSU having issue with powering your entire platform when taxed.

Might want to borrow a PSU from a friend or neighbor who owns a reliably built PSU that has more wattage than your current advertised wattaged PSU to rule out your PSU being incapable of powering your build.

Speaking of builds, please list the specs to your build in the body of your thread since sig space specs can and will change over time, rendering this thread and any possible solutions moot to the end user in the same boat as you're in now.

Oct 7, 2022
SOLVED IT. So the problem was with Corsair piece of sh*t software ICUE. First it messed up my RGB settings, after solving that I got little ill and I haven't used PC for couple days and and basically forget tinkering with ICUE and honestly I would have never thought that software like this could make PC do hard restarts like this. So i got that stupid soft uninstalled and everything is fine now.

Solution