Pc Crashed(Black screen probably because of system oc)

sithkostas

Commendable
Jul 16, 2018
Yesterday,i oc my single memory channel to 2667mhz from 2400mhz,my rx580 and my ryzen 2600 to 3.8ghz in 3volts.Then i stressed the with cpu z about 5 min and.everything went smoothly but when today i changed the ghraphics preset in darwin project my pc crashed.Everything went back to track after a restart but 30min later my pc crashed again.When I tried to reset it the pc would not respond.The fans were not spinnig,tge leds were dead and overall my pc mas dead silent.I have reseted the bios by reinstalling the mb battery with ni succes.I have also reinstall my ram stick and my gpu with no succes either.Plz help me because i have a bad feeling that i fried one of my parts.Whar should i do now?

Sep 14, 2018
That's really not a good stress test. You should do it for at least 2 hours and use other programs like Cinebench, Firestrike, etc. Your system it's prob unstable so you might need to lower your OC. Look for normal OC results over the internet and compare them to yours, to optimise ur OC.

sithkostas

Commendable
Jul 16, 2018

My pc will not even boot even after reseting my bios.Is there any other way to reset systeam's oc?

sithkostas

Commendable
Jul 16, 2018

I just removed mb battery for 15sec and thel i installed it back again.(I have no jumper pack,should i buy one ???)