Reputable
Mar 5, 2017
About 6 months ago I built myself a gaming pc:

i5 6600k
EVGA 80+gold 650w
Asus h110 mini itx Motherboard
16gb crucial ddr3 ram
Thermaltake corev1 mini itx case

At the time I only had the money for those parts but just a few days ago I bought my graphics card :

MSI rx480 gaming x 4g

It was tough to install into the mini itx case but I was able to do it and plug in the 8pin connector. I installed the driver from the CD that came with the gpu and everything was fine. I was getting good framerates at ultra settings in games.

My computer froze and then crashed saying "Your pc ran into a problem" then when it collects the information it restarts. I Thought it was just a small error when downloading all these drivers but then I started to notice it happen more. Now it is happening about 2 to 3 times per day and is very annoying.

I was trying to download black ops 3 but it is a big file and when the pc crashes the download goes corrupt and is stuck at 0 kb/s

I dont think it is a virus, recently I wasn't downloading very shady stuff. I downloaded photoshop and adobe premere I don't know if it is a virus but it may be something proccesing too much that crashes the PC but I don't see anything in the Backround procceses. Please help!!!!

Lutfij

Titan
1| You forgot to include the OS. You also didn't include the model of your motherboard nor the model of your ram kit. If you can parse a link that would be a good idea.
2| Ideally you should've saved your money and went with the non K suffixed i5 or saved up some more and bought a Z170 chipset motherboard or dropped down to the B150 chipset and stuck to a non K suffixed processor.
3| Have you made sure your motherboard BIOS is up to date?
4| Which Crimson driver are you on currently? With the aid of DDU uninstall your AMD drivers and reinstall the latest found off of AMD's site.
5| Speaking of site, can you name the source of where you're downloading your app's+games?