Question PC crashes out of games constantly

Nov 29, 2022
I have been having issues with games crashing for quite a while now. Games will crash out anywhere between 30 seconds to 30 minutes into gaming. Many games have issues, Minecraft, CoD MW2, Cyberpunk, Plague Tale, etc. The game will freeze and some will give error codes and some will just close. The issue never crashes the entire PC and never closes any other programs, only the games.

I have recently completely wiped my drives and reinstalled Windows and the problem persists.
Ryzen 5 2600
Gigabyte RTX 3070 (I also used to have a 1060, and tried a friends 1080, both also crashed)
Gigabyte B450 Aorus Pro WiFi
16 GB Geil Evo Spear 2400Mhz (4x4)
Not a heat issue, doesn't seem to be power issue, and I've tried plugging all components in again. Any solutions are appreciated.

I have been having issues with games crashing for quite a while now. Games will crash out anywhere between 30 seconds to 30 minutes into gaming. Many games have issues, Minecraft, CoD MW2, Cyberpunk, Plague Tale, etc. The game will freeze and some will give error codes and some will just close. The issue never crashes the entire PC and never closes any other programs, only the games.

I have recently completely wiped my drives and reinstalled Windows and the problem persists.
Ryzen 5 2600
Gigabyte RTX 3070 (I also used to have a 1060, and tried a friends 1080, both also crashed)
Gigabyte B450 Aorus Pro WiFi
16 GB Geil Evo Spear 2400Mhz (4x4)
Not a heat issue, doesn't seem to be power issue, and I've tried plugging all components in again. Any solutions are appreciated.
Odds are its the RAM. Did you buy all 4 sticks as a kit?

Are you on latest BIOS?