[SOLVED] PC crashes, voice chat still active in background

Sep 30, 2021
Hello,

Ive build my PC 6 months ago (first time) and i recently started having this problem. When i am playing games my screen freezes and my screen goes to "no input" while the gamesound and voicechat keep working in the background. I havent replaced any parts of the PC, i only took out a ram stick because it was corrupted when i checked it with MemTest. This was causing crashes 2 months ago but the PC has been working fine after i removed it. I really dont have any experience with stuff like this so any help would be appreciated.

PC specs:

GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600
PSU: Seasonic Focus GX-750
Motherboard: MSI B450 TOMAHAWK MAX
Monitor: iiyama 24 GB2470HSU-B1

Solution
Hello,

Ive build my PC 6 months ago (first time) and i recently started having this problem. When i am playing games my screen freezes and my screen goes to "no input" while the gamesound and voicechat keep working in the background. I havent replaced any parts of the PC, i only took out a ram stick because it was corrupted when i checked it with MemTest. This was causing crashes 2 months ago but the PC has been working fine after i removed it. I really dont have any experience with stuff like this so any help would be appreciated.

PC specs:

Tried to uninstall the driver using...
Hello,

PC specs:

Tried to uninstall the driver using ddu, update the bios to the latest and load optimized, install the latest amd chipset driver and reinstall the gpu driver back/

Solution