[SOLVED] PC crashes while gaming, restarts, starts beeping

Jan 4, 2020
I have a Predator g1-710. Here are the specs: https://www.cnet.com/products/acer-predator-g1-710-70004-mdt-core-i7-6700-3-4-ghz-16-gb-2-512-tb/

I am really unexperienced with PCs. This happens rarely but whenever I play any game no matter which one my PC just crashes and restarts. Starts beeping and won't boot and there is no input in my monitor. The beeping consists of two short beeps and 1 long beep repeatedly. After 30 minutes its fine and my PC boots perfectly. Now when it happens I am not bothered to wait so I hit it on the left side whilst its off and when I turn it on my PC boots perfectly no beeping.

Please can I have some guidance and any support is appreciated on what to do next. I have no idea what the hell I'm doing and if this can even be solved.

Solution
It is indicating a video card problem. Never never hit your pc. Try pulling the gpu card out,, check it for dust and dirt and clean if needed and clean it's pcie slot as well. Then reseat it.If no change then try uninstalling all gpu drivers, and reinstalling newest drivers.
It is indicating a video card problem. Never never hit your pc. Try pulling the gpu card out,, check it for dust and dirt and clean if needed and clean it's pcie slot as well. Then reseat it.If no change then try uninstalling all gpu drivers, and reinstalling newest drivers.

Solution
Jan 4, 2020
Thanks so much. I will try your steps.