PC crashing at random times during gaming

Sep 21, 2018
This problem has started a few weeks ago, a bit after I upgraded to my new gpu, an RX 580 8gb. What is happening? Well, let's say I'm playing Rainbow Six Siege casual. I can do so until the MVP screen, at which point PC loses monitor signal and then fans inside my PC start spinning at max speeds (which were actually inaudible until then). Same thing happens if I play Fortnite solo; if I reach top 10 or so, the game just does the same thing and it's always in top 10 for some weird reason. However, when playing older games like Most Wanted 2005, CS:GO etc, nothing tends to happen. The only way I can fix this problem is to force shut down my PC by holding down the power button and then powering it on again; pressing the restart button does nothing.

I've already tried taking my PC out and cleaning all the dust that I can see, making sure all cables aren't loose, updating my GPU driver to the latest stable version and disabling Game Boost from my BIOS (from 4.5 Ghz back to 3.8 Ghz). I'm completely out of ideas, can someone help me out?

PC specs:
CPU: i5 7600k
GPU: RX 580 XFX 8gb
MOBO: Z270 Gaming M3
RAM: 16gb HyperX DDR4
PSU: SeaSonic 550w 80+ gold (not sure which one)