Question PC crashing & making beep sound while gaming ?

Nov 5, 2023
Hello, so I been having a lot of problems with my pc. First I was having bsod so I upgraded gpu, case, more fans, power supply, added 32gb more of ram and kept my old cpu & motherb. Even with all that I keep having issues. After installing a ton of updates, drivers, ect.. it’s been 3 days no bsod. Now almost every time I play rust I am getting this strange crashes.. first makes a beeping noise, beeps 3,4 times through headphones then my mouse gets super laggy, moving a few pixels every few seconds. The beeping and laggy mouse stops as soon as I close rust via task manager. I know for a fact is not temperatures. My temps stay on 50-60 while playing.

This is my spects if needed:
Cpu: i9 9900k
Gpu: EVGA rtx 3080 10gb ultra
Motherb: msi mpg z390 gaming pro carbon
Ram: Corsair vengeance 64gb
PSU: Corsair RM850x
Case: h9 flow with 9 fans
Water cooler: Nzxt kraken x53
Windows 10
Samsung Ssd & m2 Evo

Honestly I really wish someone here can help me because am going insane. I have tried everything you can think off. Watched many YouTube videos, read articles and nothing works.

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Pws: Corsair RM850x
How old is the PSU in your build?

msi mpg z390 gaming pro carbon
BIOS version for your motherboard?

I have tried everything you can think off.
What have you tried prior to the creation of this thread? It's so we're not repeating things you've already tried before coming here.

First I was having bsod so I upgraded gpu, case, more fans, power supply, added 32gb more of ram and kept my old cpu & motherb.
What were your specs prior to the upgrade? You might want to run DDU, remove all GPU drives(not just Nvidia) and then manually reinstall with the latest GPU driver sourced from Nvidia's support site, in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator.

Nov 5, 2023
Ty for your time!

The psu was changed & it’s brand new.
Bios version/ date is 1.C0, 10/20/2022
Smbios: 2.8

So before I upgraded everything I mentioned, I was running an outdated w10 so I decided & bought brand new w10 and installed a fresh one. I installed all drivers & did all w10 updates
I installed gpu drivers using nvidia driver page.
I ran memory diagnostics, everything looking good. I ran scf scan & some files were fixed.

The only reason I made the upgrade is because before with old build I was also getting all the bsod that I was getting 3 days ago with this new build. I only had 5 fans, msi rtx 2080 súper & a 750psu with same motherb & cpu.

Nov 5, 2023
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Pws: Corsair RM850x
How old is the PSU in your build?

msi mpg z390 gaming pro carbon
BIOS version for your motherboard?

I have tried everything you can think off.
What have you tried prior to the creation of this thread? It's so we're not repeating things you've already tried before coming here.

First I was having bsod so I upgraded gpu, case, more fans, power supply, added 32gb more of ram and kept my old cpu & motherb.
What were your specs prior to the upgrade? You might want to run DDU, remove all GPU drives(not just Nvidia) and then manually reinstall with the latest GPU driver sourced from Nvidia's support site, in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator.
Today rust crash 4 times in less than 2 hours. When I open task manager I saw that the memory was 33% at 13,834mb then as soon as rust finish closing it went normal.