pc specs (from speccy)
i7-2600K CPU @ 3.40GHz
Geforce GTX 550 TI
‏‏‎8.00GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 532MHz (7-7-7-20)8gb ram
ASRock H61M-HVGS
acbel ipower 85h 550

So the problem is this :
While im gaming my pc randomly crushes,it happend between 2-30 minuts~
when it happens sometimes screen goes black and still can hear glitchy sound but sometimes not,just crushed and restart by himself

i got advice to check reliability monitor tool so i did

as you can see the results are really bad..

IbZHMS.png

some problems i see repeats thems

1.windows-disk failure (Windows Disk Diagnostic detected a S.M.A.R.T. fault on disk SAMSUNG HD105SI)

2.windows audio device graph isolation APPCRASH
info :
ZYJ30s.png

3.and also :
iekNSw.png

i know this is incredibly bad..this pc is almost 8 yr old
looking for you answer.thanks you !

Solution
At this age, pretty much any component is closing in to it's expected lifetime. This is particular true for motherboard, PSU and disks.

If you're interested in singling out one particular component that may be the one faulty one, I suggest you look for the HDD s.m.a.r.t. data. I suggest you use CrystalDiskInfo to gathering this info, and then post the result here - remember to set it to view decimal numbers (not hexadecimal) as it is easier to comprehend.
At this age, pretty much any component is closing in to it's expected lifetime. This is particular true for motherboard, PSU and disks.

If you're interested in singling out one particular component that may be the one faulty one, I suggest you look for the HDD s.m.a.r.t. data. I suggest you use CrystalDiskInfo to gathering this info, and then post the result here - remember to set it to view decimal numbers (not hexadecimal) as it is easier to comprehend.

Solution