Question PC crashing, shutting down and stuck in BIOS ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 8, 2021
Hi everyone!

I have a 4/5 months old PC I built that likes to pixelate and go black, boot into bios and won’t let me past it until I turn it off & on again.
This seems to only happen when gaming.

I have a 5600x with stock cooler, 3080 FE, 3 intake fans and 2 exhaust fans. I am also using 4000D case.

I believe the issue is to do with temps but not sure how I would find this out.

Also in event viewer I get ‘event 41, kernel power’ after it crashes.

Any suggestions will be appreciated.

(Please see photos for my screen here View: https://imgur.com/a/LU9oo2z
)

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

We're going to need a little more information from you. When posting a thread of troubleshooting nature, it's customary to include your full system's specs. Please list them like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:
Monitor:

If you believe the issue to be with temps but don't know how to monitor temps, use HWMonitor to see what your temps are. On the note of your specs, please include the BIOS version for your motherboard as well as the version(not edition) for your OS if you're on Windows 10.

Dec 8, 2021
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

We're going to need a little more information from you. When posting a thread of troubleshooting nature, it's customary to include your full system's specs. Please list them like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:
Monitor:

If you believe the issue to be with temps but don't know how to monitor temps, use HWMonitor to see what your temps are. On the note of your specs, please include the BIOS version for your motherboard as well as the version(not edition) for your OS if you're on Windows 10.
Are you able to delete this thread please. I have created a new one and cant seem to delete this one

Status
Not open for further replies.