PC Dead HELP

AceMovie

Commendable
Dec 14, 2016
Just built a new PC with all new components and it the power is flashing on and off. I can't start PC it could be a 24pin cable error. I can't check cpu because it takes hours to rebuild case fan.

Specs:
AsRocks h61. MATX motherboard LGA 1155
i5 2400
F3 Case
Hyper 212X

PC does not boot at all and no power button Leds show. Thanks in advance. Help...

UPDATE
It boots but does not display. All fans and LEDs work and the power button boots it up. 24 cable wasn't inserted properly. But, the display does not work.

Solution
from what you list, nothing is new, i can't discard anything on that list

could be the ram, the cpu, the mainboard or the new gpu

you need to discard things, remove gpu, plug monitor and try with a new/different ram module, not those you have there

atljsf

Honorable
BANNED
is it a normal 1050 that doesn't use a 6 pin power cable?

on most cases once you insert the new card, the onboard is shut down by the uefi bios so unplug the monitor from it and connect it only on the 1050

be sure that the card itself is properly seated inside the pci express slot

what psu do you have?

is this a new pc build or are you only adding the 1050?

is the 1050 by any chance a evga? your monitor is hdmi or dvi, perhaps displayport?

AceMovie

Commendable
Dec 14, 2016
Reseated cpu didn't work. Every thing is working fine. Does not display could be some software issue with mb or something. I bought everything in pc new. This does not make sense.

atljsf

Honorable
BANNED
from what you list, nothing is new, i can't discard anything on that list

could be the ram, the cpu, the mainboard or the new gpu

you need to discard things, remove gpu, plug monitor and try with a new/different ram module, not those you have there

Solution