Question PC died overnight [Again]

Aug 20, 2024
About a month ago, my computer was working fine, i shut it down, and in the morning, it was completly dead, no life signs at all.

I tried the following:

Booting without a GPU
Booting with only one stick of RAM, and changing the RAM, putting single stick into different slots
Booting without any Hard Drives / SSD's
Booting without any USB cables attached
Reseting the CMOS battery
Replacing the CMOS battery
Replacing the main PSU cable
Plugging in the PC to a different outlet
Jumpstarting the PC with a screwdriver
Checking all the wires and re-plugging them just in case

And still nothing, the only weird thing was that my Keyboard's RGB lights were on at all times, which is weird, because they are always off, until the pc is turned on, but now, they were on 24/7 so long as i didin't turn off the PSU itself.

I kept trying to turn on the pc every few days, and nothing. A week passed, and i noticed the keyboard's RGB's are off, so i thought i'll try turning on the PC, and it booted. It worked perfectly, games ran just like they used to, it just magically fixed itself after a week of being dead. Tried doing some troubleshooting to find out why it was dead, but everything seemed normal, couldn't find anything out of the ordinary.

It kept working for about a month, until yesterday, once again, i turned it off, went to sleep, woke up, i press the power button, and it's completly dead, and after pressing the power button multiple times, just like last time, the keyboard RGB's lit up, and now they're on 24/7 again. Any advice appreciated. Just to clarify absolutely nothing happens when i press the power button, no fans spinning, no movement, no attempt to boot at all, just completely nothing. Except like i say the keyboard RGB's turn on the second i turn on the PSU, which shouldn't happen until the pc is booted, and pressing the power button yields aboslutely nothing.

Motherboard: MSI H81M-P33
CPU: Intel I5-4590
GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 1050 TI 4GB
PSU: DeepCool DE500 v2 350w
RAM: 2x8GB DDR3 1600MHz

Hello Richard. Have you considered trying another power supply? I assume your DeepCool DE500 v2 350w is an ATX PSU, therefore I would imagine that it would be a simple matter for you to find a suitable replacement.

Question: Do you have someone that you can borrow a power supply from, for testing purposes?