Question PC dies without any bsod error's

Jul 25, 2020
PC Parts list:
CPU: INTEL I5-9400F
Motherboard: ASUS TUF H310M-PLUS-GAMING
GPU: ZOTAC 1060 6GB(1FAN)
PSU: FSP HYPER M(600WATT)
SSD: KINGSTON 250GB
RAM:KINGSTON HYPER X FURY 2X8GB(2400MHZ)
my pc restarts without any bsod error and with a static sound in the headphones(not too loud).I use this pc for mostly gaming need for speed heat,dying light on high/medium graphic. Each games run smoothly with the gpu at 70 celsius and the cpu with only 60-65 celsius. Any help and tips would be massively appriciated.

Last edited:
PC Parts list:
CPU: INTEL I5-9400F
Motherboard: ASUS TUF H310M-PLUS-GAMING
GPU: ZOTAC 1060 6GB(1FAN)
PSU: FSP HYPER M(600WATT)
SSD: KINGSTON 250GB
RAM:KINGSTON HYPER X FURY 2X8GB(2400MHZ)
Replaced the stock CPU heatsink with an Arctic freezer 34.This pc was builded by myself. I built it 10 months ago,every 1 month i clean the pc and every 3-5 month i repaste the cpu/gpu and clean them,my pc was had memory management error beacuse i used 10 yrs old laptop hdd(chinese noname ofc) but after i plugged it out it gone.2 month later my pc restarts without any bsod error and with a static sound in the headphones(not too loud).I use this pc for mostly gaming need for speed heat,dying light on high/medium graphics and watchin youtube videos or usin 3d softwares for cnc projects(siemens programs codes for job,etc). I got WIN10(bought it months ago). This happens 2 times each 1-2 week. Each games run smoothly with the gpu at 70 celsius and the cpu with only 60-65 celsius. I'm going to get a new heatsink/heatboard for my gpu ofc. Any help and tips would be massively appriciated.
Welcome to Toms Hardware @DEADRATT3R

So does your computer switch off without warning just to summarise? Sorry, your description is a little... full. But I have my bets on the PSU. It really seems like an off-brand model and it could be a terrible unit. It is not a matter of overheating as 70c for a gpu is fine and 60c at full load for your CPU is actually excellent. Your PSU is high wattage but it is potentially terrible quality therefore I would recommend you upgrade to a better unit. Also to note, stop repasting your PC so much, I ran a computer without thermal pasting for 3 years and it ran fine and pretty sure the person who bought my pc still doesn't have issues.

So yeah, it is your power supply acting and potentially dying very quickly considering its a bad unit, replace that and see if there is a difference. Also, please make your issue nicer to read, its a mouthful and a little confusing. Hope this helps!

Jul 25, 2020
Sorry for the description but honestly im very frustrated. I used a be quiet 500 watt psu and almost same results. And according to my test i got a new error. The pc sometime when switched off not wanna turn on,fans only work slow and not wanna go on full when starts. It means it not wanna load even windows. And i tried all parts in another pc but everything word for first but only motherboard not wanted to... So it means im gonna use warranty and try to get a new of this one... maybe just the psu is the prob. By any chance you got discord? Maybe you could help there.