[SOLVED] pc display green and weird colors

Impala640

Reputable
Jan 21, 2019
Hi, I consider myself a pretty techie person and I have no explanation for what just happened. I went over to my PC which had been on for 5-10 minuets and went to startup Rainbow Six siege after it started booting i looked over from my couch and saw that everything was green and i though oh i must have messed up plugging in my hdmi cable since I just got back from my moms house I went over and checked the cables and everything was fine. So I restarted my monitor thinking it was broken, it stared normally and the ASUS logo was in perfect color so I alt=tabed to the Desktop and it jumped from green to just misty everthing was super misty. At this point I knew it was my OS and not the monitor. I recently just installed windows 10 on my pc and got a bsod on it a few days ago. after a restart it went back to normal and the game started back up normally and it may have something to do with the resolution being set to lower then my monitor it was at 1366 by 768 instead of 1920 by 1080 which should not have caused a problem but may have helped in the problem. And before you ask all of my drivers are up to date. Please give a quick response