Question PC doesn't boot with 2 sticks of RAM only with 1

Dec 25, 2019
Hey there people
So i have a b150m asus motherboard and have this PC for 3 years and i bought him with 1 stick of 8GB of ddr3 1866, so 2 months ago i bought another and got 16 GBs, all normal until yesterday when i moved my pc a little to adjust some cables, the PC will turn on but did not give video no imput nothing like if the cable was disconnect, so i got the new ram out and started normaly, someone can give me some insight here i tried in evey slot possible and doesn't work, and the old one works just fine in any slot so motherboard is fine,and the memory is recognized because the motherboard doesn't beep like when remove all sticks, so basically old stick works fine any other combination like only new stick alone or old stick with new the PC will not boot or give any beeps, thanks for the help

Dec 25, 2019
ram often works in mismatched sets, mixed singles, but, alas...it also sometimes does not....

Each individual stick may work fine by itself, but, refuse to work when paired with another....

Which is why they sell kits (16 GB kit, 2 sticks x 8 GB)
its so weird they worked just fine, after i moved the PC the newer stick simply doesn't work and i didnt bump on the machine or touch the memory it simply stoped,and the newer(defecive probaly) stick doesn't work in any of the 4 slots the old one (3,5 years old) works just fine in any slot.