Question PC doesn't start at all

Mar 10, 2019
So I changed my old CPU cooler for my Ryzen 5 1600x to a Arctic Freezer 34, I watched a YouTube video how to do it properly and everything, after I was done with it the pc wouldn't start at all, fans nothing, If I connected the keyboard the LEDs on it started so I guess it still has power but I might of maybe done something wrong? I am really in a weird situation right now and I have no clue what I could do in this situation, I would gladly ask any questions you might have as soon as possible and any help would be really, really appreciated as I am in a bad situation right now.

Did you check the "beeps" from the motherboard, if there's any, against the motherboard manual?

If the PC is just dead, did you plug back in all the power cables in the right way?

Did you have to remove the RAM as well? If that's the case, then you may want to start with just 1 stick or, if it doesn't work, reset the BIOS using the "clear CMOS" part in the motherboard instructions.

Cheers!

Mar 10, 2019
I had to remove my 2 ram sticks and I didn't really have to do anything with cables, all I had to disconnect was the CPU Fan cable, I'll try with 1 ram stick and see what happens

Mar 10, 2019
The one dangling at the top? No. It's just a different type of power connector for the fan. I would imagine the cooler only came with a single fan, correct?

Also, is it making any noise at all? Any beeping when you turn it on?

Cheers!
Correct, the cooler came with 1 fan. Before the PC was working perfectly fine and after I changed it to this one nothing happens at all when I try to turn it on, no beeps, the front fans don't turn on its pretty much dead. To be honest when I tryed to put the cooler on the motherboard I slipped a little bit and did a little scratch, I am a little bit afraid but I think that might be the problem, I can't see anything else that could occur this error. I didn't take out any cables when doing this besides the CPU Cooler one from top right of the motherboard.
Kind Regards Napx

Correct, the cooler came with 1 fan. Before the PC was working perfectly fine and after I changed it to this one nothing happens at all when I try to turn it on, no beeps, the front fans don't turn on its pretty much dead. To be honest when I tryed to put the cooler on the motherboard I slipped a little bit and did a little scratch, I am a little bit afraid but I think that might be the problem, I can't see anything else that could occur this error. I didn't take out any cables when doing this besides the CPU Cooler one from top right of the motherboard.
Kind Regards Napx
Can you take a picture of the "dent" and post it?

Also, you didn't have to disconnect the front panel pins, right? The ones that have the "reset", "power" and other stuff. And the PSU is delivering power to the motherboard as well, correct? Most motherboards have a led indicating "power ok" even when turned off. I'm sure yours have one somewhere.

Cheers!

Mar 10, 2019
Can you take a picture of the "dent" and post it?

Also, you didn't have to disconnect the front panel pins, right? The ones that have the "reset", "power" and other stuff. And the PSU is delivering power to the motherboard as well, correct? Most motherboards have a led indicating "power ok" even when turned off. I'm sure yours have one somewhere.

Cheers!
I didn't have to disconnect the start and reset pins, correct. I am actually not sure if my motherboard has one of those less, I have A320M-HD2 motherboard, I tryed to make some photos for you to take a look, if you want me to take another ano, just tell me. Thanks in advance, napx.
View: http://imgur.com/gallery/yJrOoVr

I don't see anything out of the ordinary from the pictures, but I'll have a better look when I get home...

For the time being, try resetting the BIOS, just in case, and try again. You can do that by removing the battery or following the motherboard manual.

Cheers!

Reactions: Napx
Mar 10, 2019
I don't see anything out of the ordinary from the pictures, but I'll have a better look when I get home...

For the time being, try resetting the BIOS, just in case, and try again. You can do that by removing the battery or following the motherboard manual.

Cheers!
Thanks a lot for all of the help, just want to correct myself It's not a A320M-HD2 Motherboard, it is A320M-S2H