Sep 30, 2024
GTX 660 TI
i5 4th gen
h81m-plus
500W Power supply
2X8GB DDR3 1600
Gamdias Case
Fan hub with 2X120mm and 2X200mm

Hi, I finally found a bunch of parts to have a PC running. I have everything plugged in. When I push the power button after leaving it plugged in over night, one fan flashes blue but none of the other fans move at all. I tried resetting the CMOS with a fresh battery, same problem occurs. I know the RAM is brand new and is installed correctly. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Sep 30, 2024
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

500W Power supply
500W is the advertised wattage of the unit, what is the make and model of the unit and it's age? Remove the discrete GPU from your build and see if that bring life tot he PC.
I will try removing the Gtx 660 TI.
In addition to the exact PSU, what is the *exact* CPU? There are something like two dozen fourth generation i5 CPUs, about a third of which won't natively run on an H81 motherboard without a BIOS update.
I believe I had everything running in an older case and reached the BIOS flash screen so I know the i5 will run on this board.

Sep 30, 2024
Serious, I know the i5 is compatible with my board and I'd rather not remove the CPU cooler as I know for a fact that it works with my board. Thinking back on my early PC building days, I will try plugging only the 24 pin and 4 pin without any fans connected. My PSU is set for 115V.