Question Pc don't display?

Apr 11, 2021
So last night i turned off my computer normally as any other day and this morning when i wake up,I turn it on but no display even though monitor is on,pc running normally.I need some best solution for this and if it is not too hard,i can do it normally.
My specs:
Cpu: Intel Pentium G2030 (Pretty Old)
Gpu: Intel Hd 2500 (Worst Cpu
PSU: Jetex G300 (Only buyable in Vietnam and it is old as crap)
Monitor: Some normal cheap budget monitor in 2013 by Samsung
Motherboard: GA-H61M-DS2 V5
I am using a 250gb HDD from Seagate and that is mostly all of my specs.I just recently replace my old thermal paste using a HY-510 model.I wonder if that effect on the CPU because if it does,it will be a disaster,and by the way that is not a high model thermal paste and i think i put too much thermal paste on the cpu so it leak out?I will check it back later and if you have any suggestion please tell me know,i would happy if my pc is fixed.
New udate:Might the thermal paste being faked?It is cheap china sooooooooooooooooooo.I am doom (

Last edited:
Apr 11, 2021
I would not worry about the thermal paste. If it is a poor quality, your PC would more likely crash from overheating while you were using it, rather than fail to boot.
Have you tried clearing the CMOS?
It is not failed to boot and i was thinking about clearing CMOS by removing CMOS Battery before but i still waiting for some more suggestion

Apr 11, 2021
I would not worry about the thermal paste. If it is a poor quality, your PC would more likely crash from overheating while you were using it, rather than fail to boot.
I now think it is because of the cable or somethings bcs i remove the CMOS Battery for 5 mins,insert it back and no change,my bios did reset though,the clue is if i press the power button it will shut down instantly but if i press enter first it will reset bios.

Apr 11, 2021
It was not the cable,i tested and it work fine so what is happening to my pc.I am thinking that my pc got bugged and think it have a vga on the PCI slot so i will try to clean it and check bcs i did have a broken gpu

Apr 11, 2021
Idk how but i reinsert the cpu and i checked and seem like there are some leaked thermal paste on the cpu and i use a flat screwdriver to clean the PCI and i heard some cracked sound on it,not feeling good.

TRENDING THREADS