[SOLVED] PC freezes and beeps when mouse is moved ?

Mar 23, 2022
Whenever I try playing a game, my PC will freeze and 2 different things can happen. The first one is where the entire system freezes and will remain frozen as long as the PC is on. A reset will fix the problem and will go back to normal. The second case is where the PC freezes completely and then only switch to one monitor but still remain frozen. Whenever the mouse is moved, you can hear beeps. After resetting, the display driver will be disabled and requires you to manually enable it and restart the PC to work properly. This has been going on for too long and I would appreciate any help.

Solution
Whenever I try playing a game, my PC will freeze and 2 different things can happen. The first one is where the entire system freezes and will remain frozen as long as the PC is on. A reset will fix the problem and will go back to normal. The second case is where the PC freezes completely and then only switch to one monitor but still remain frozen. Whenever the mouse is moved, you can hear beeps. After resetting, the display driver will be disabled and requires you to manually enable it and restart the PC to work properly. This has been going on for too long and I would appreciate any help.
try clean Installing your display drivers using a software called DDU ( display driver uninstaller) it will mostly fix the problem. Worth a...
Apr 13, 2022
try clean Installing your display drivers using a software called DDU ( display driver uninstaller) it will mostly fix the problem. Worth a shot...

Solution